[KS] full-text services

Walraven, B.C.A. B.C.A.Walraven at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Jun 20 20:39:59 EDT 2013

It may be worth for AKSE to try once again, but remember that in the first instance the attempt failed because the provider was not interested, for whatever reasons. So it was a business problem rather than about cost or legal aspects.

I am out of it now, but I also think the cost might be prohibitive for AKSE. The first thing to be done also should be to find out how many European scholars have no access to these services. I have the impression (but it is no more than an impression) that there are not as many as Frank thinks.

Boudewijn Walraven