[KS] Mein Kampf in Korean

don kirk kirkdon at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 22:45:15 EDT 2013

They could always have taken the SKorea translation and republished it as their own book rather than buy up SKorean copies, which highly unlikely if not out of the question. (Hard to believe, incidentally, with 30 million claimed books in the Great Study House of the People they wouldn't have a Hegel hidden away somewhere.)
Don Kirk