[KS] Mein Kampf in Korean

Su-kyoung Hwang skhwang3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 16:33:33 EDT 2013

I guess this leads us to the question of whether the source of this news is
credible. It took NK experts several months/years to figure out KJU's real
age, marital status, and child's gender (or do we know it yet?). But it's
that easy to find out the content of his gift? An NYT journalist once said
that a lot of interesting news about NK tend to originate from Seoul,
because reporters are expected to produce/write more news in the age of
internet.