[KS] Information on publications

Youngsook Pak yp at soas.ac.uk
Mon Mar 11 14:23:25 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you that the following article and books on Korean
art history are published recently.

Charlotte Horlyck, "Gilded Celadon Wares of the Koryŏ Kingdom (918-1392
CE)", *Artibus Asiae *Vol. LXXII, No. 1 (2012): 91-121.

*The Land of Morning Calm. Korean Art in the Ferenc Hopp Museum of Eastern
Asiatic Arts.* Edited by Gyorgyi Fajcsak and Beatrix Becsi. Budapest, 2012.

Jane Portal, *Arts of Korea. MFA Highlights*. Museum of Fine Arts Boston.
Boston, 2012.

*Journal of Korean Art & Archaeology. *Vol. 6.* *Edited by Roderick
Whitfield. National Museum of Korea, 2012.

I am frequently asked to recommend readings for Korean art history which is
increasingly taught in many American and European universities. We should
keep each other inform our recent publications in this KS Discussion List.

Youngsook Pak