[KS] Critiques of Sin Chaeho

Dennis Lee dennis.lee at ucla.edu
Fri May 10 22:25:37 EDT 2013

Hello Andrew,

As for your Chinese history database question, you can try the Hanji dianzi
wenxian ziliaoku  漢籍電子文獻資料庫 which is at
http://hanchi.ihp.sinica.edu.tw/ihp/hanji.htm

It is character searchable and useful if you need to find something
quickly. But there aren't any modern Chinese translations, as far as I can
remember.

Best,
Dennis Lee