[KS] Looking for contributor on 386 generations transformation

Ruediger Frank ruediger.frank at univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 5 10:13:14 EST 2013

Dear colleagues,
for a conference next year in Vienna we are looking for a participant who can deliver a talk and submit a paper on the 386 generation. The topic of the conference is "Transformation in Eastern Europe and East Asia in Comparison". We hope to find a scholar who could talk about the societal transformation of this age group during the past decades, more or less along the lines how the democratization of South Korea affected their lives.
Our funds for this project are very limited, so we look for somebody travelling from Europe.
Best regards,
Rudiger Frank

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Rudiger Frank
Head of Department

Acting President, Asian Politics and History Association
Vice President, Association for Korean Studies in Europe

University of Vienna
Department of East Asian Studies
Spitalgasse 2 Hof 2.3
1090 Vienna