[KS] old MS Word / Korean font question

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Sun Nov 17 14:06:16 EST 2013

Nick ... expressing an academic interest in fonts???
A *practical* solution can in this situation only mean to *convert*
texts in an old MS Word format to some format that I can still work
with now, or at the very minimum read (e.g. as PDF).

The issue is about converting texts produced with 1990s pre-Unicode CJK
fonts to Unicode CJK fonts. (OS 9 still used pre-Unicode CJK fonts.)
That is the only issue.

Best,
Frank