[KS] Looking for photos from the early 1970s of and around Seoul

Mark R. Harris brokerharris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 09:17:49 EDT 2013

Mr. Kim,

I wish you well with this interesting project. In addition to the personal
import for you, I imagine that a local history photo-blog such as this,
focused on a particular period, will have wider appeal for many. I know
that as a prep school history teacher, I am alert to such assemblies of
visual documentation and am grateful to those who put them together.

Cordially,
Mark R. Harris

--
Mark R. Harris