[KS] “Japanese nuclear research”

Bill Streifer photografr7 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 19:51:24 EDT 2013

Thank you listing Grunden's articles, but you neglected to list his 2005 book. I am well-aware of Grunden's contributions. But I am also well-aware of the errors he has made and continues to repeat.

Regarding that Korean scholar, Grunden recently (and publicly) reprimanded him for not supplying the information he (Grunden) had requested and for failing to respond to Grunden's other questions. He also publicly chided me for not publishing documents which I have discovered, knowing full-well that I am currently co-authoring a book on the subject.

It is for that reason I would like the name of that Korean scholar so that I can read and interpret the references to “Japanese nuclear research” in Korea during WWII he discovered in alumni records from Seoul National University instead of having them interpreted for me.

Bill Streifer