[KS] "InfoShare" / "Korea InfoPool": any suggestions? (Andrew Logie)

Andrew zatouichi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 07:22:42 EDT 2013

I do not have any specific suggestion but would certainly second the need
for a slightly more informal list or forum where we can ask questions which
may have seemed too trivial to send to the current list.

My own example is: could anyone recommend a good 玉篇 character dictionary
(Korean or Chinese - but ideally Korean) which actually gives some
historical/contextual information to characters' semantic usage (does such
information exist?)  In particular what dictionaries do people use for
Goryeo period texts?  Is there any such online source?

sincerely,
Andrew Logie
(Helsinki)