[KS] "InfoShare" / "Korea InfoPool": any suggestions?

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Mon Oct 14 19:36:31 EDT 2013

So, you are saying we can just open a Facebook account and see Facebook
creating a 'backup' of our office or home computer's and cell phone's
data on their servers, and then sell that to whoever they want? Well …
……..

Anyone knows from related fields such as Chinese or Japanese studies if
there is anything like this -- any platform, any software (OTHER than
Spybook)?
Looking for a technical and logistical solution for quick,
uncomplicated exchanges, not to hand over my house keys or install
remote recording devices in my office. That would have been a
misunderstanding of the question.

Best,
Frank