[KS] "InfoShare" / "Korea InfoPool": any suggestions?

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Tue Oct 15 02:55:50 EDT 2013

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:05:09 +0900, Robert N wrote:
> I agree with Profs. Larsen and Epstein, sometimes the obscure stuff
> is of the most interesting.  Actually I like the way the discussion
> is now.  What doesn't interest me is merely passed over.
>
> Robert Neff

And *how* does this relate to the issue if Facebook is a possible
platform to use (with an account) or not. Is there *any* relation at
all? Was there any such relation in what Kirk said to that issue? If
not, what sense does it make to say that sometimes obscure information
can be of interest?

What is the name of the game?

Regards,
Frank