[KS] Signs of Hope for the Hermit Kingdom (Online Chronicle of Higher Edu...

Afostercarter at aol.com Afostercarter at aol.com
Sat Oct 26 08:29:23 EDT 2013

Many thanks to Frank for alerting us to this fascinating  account.

In general, I would hope that this List would always welcome  such
notice of articles or events on Korea; especially if these are  in places
where one wouldn't normally or necessarily go looking for  them.

Kind regards
Aidan FC

Aidan  Foster-Carter
Honorary Senior Research  Fellow in Sociology & Modern Korea, Leeds
University, UK

In a message dated 26/10/2013 01:53:35 GMT Daylight Time, fshulman at umd.edu