[KS] 7th Kyujanggak Symposium: Print Culture and Archives

Sem sem_ver at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 09:28:00 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,
Next Thursday and Friday (21 & 22 August), Kyujanggak will organize its 7th international symposium on Korean Studies on the theme of "East Asian Print Culture and Archives: Formation and Dissemination of Knowledge." See the attached program for more details on the presentations. Everyone is warmly invited to attend the conference! For more information, please contact the International Center for Korean Studies (icks at snu.ac.kr, 02-880-9378).
Sem Vermeersch

Associate Director,

International Center for Korean Studies

Seoul National University