[KS] Pyongyang Univ of Science & Tech (PUST) on BBC1 TV, Mon 3 Feb, 2030 ...

Afostercarter at aol.com Afostercarter at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 09:05:12 EST 2014

So already a fruitful debate begins. I hope it  continues.

I was curious as to what in particular had depressed  Frank.
The BBC programme? Or PUST itself? Or both?
Others' responses so far vary on this point.

For my part, I'm not entirely depressed about  either.
It seems to me a net gain, and amazing, that PUST exists at  all.

As for the programme could have been worse  (Sweeney!)
- though also much better. Why on earth did no one  ask
why the students are all male?

And while I'm being a big softie, imho Caroline is a  bit
hard on the late great sad MJ: also a victim. But  she
has the DPRK's British fan-club on her side:
http://juche007-anglo-peopleskoreafriendship.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/old-and-
new-lies-bbc-panorma-educating.html

... the people  of the DPRK are better off without the degenerate
whooping  and screeching sounds of Michael  Jackson!

Cheers
Aidan FC