[KS] A Korean refugee knew about Pearl Harbor in advance

caprio at rikkyo.ac.jp caprio at rikkyo.ac.jp
Tue Feb 18 17:42:23 EST 2014

Dear Bill,

I think the "important" Korean "refugee" was Haan Kilso who was neither important (albeit interesting in my mind) nor a refugee. He did claim to have this information on Pearl Harbor and did tell someone. His papers at Santa Cruz (UC) show a letter from someone telling him to keep his mouth shut or else. Haan had information on many issues including the German invasion of Russia. He was a main rival to Rhee in Washington. There are things in English written on him. I include discussion on the PH rumor and other predictions by him in a paper that should (I hope) appear soon in print. In my opinion his PH prediction alone would be a stretch unless you have more information. The paper I would be interested in reading would consider--assuming he had information--would look into his connections in Japan.

Good luck,

Mark Caprio

Sent from my iPhone