[KS] A Korean refugee knew about Pearl Harbor in advance

Bill Streifer photografr7 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 18:21:37 EST 2014

Mark,

As you probably are aware, Sumner Welles, the former Under-Secretary of State, wrote in his book, "The Japanese assault on Pearl Harbor in December 1941 had been accurately predicted by alert Koreans." I also have approximately 20 (censored) letters to and from Kilsoo Haan, in addition to his Congressional testimony (as I believe I originally explained).

Bill