[KS] A Korean refugee knew about Pearl Harbor in advance

Yong-Ho Choe choeyh at hawaii.edu
Wed Feb 19 18:12:52 EST 2014

If you examine his fantastic claims carefully, you can see his credibility
is very low. I would not trust this man, who, I believe, is a consummate
self-promoter.

In a Congressional hearing on Pear Harbor Attack, his name is listed as a
person  who received monetary payment on three different occasions from the
Japanese cunsulate office in Honolulu in 1936.

A report by the Japanese consul-general in Honolulu (to the Japanese
foreign minister), dated March 9, 1936, states that Han Kil-su is "a spy
for our office (tokan choho-sha)" in addition to being a spy for the US
Navy Intelligence. Han then provided the Japanese with inside information
on the recent squabble within the Korean community and several documents
related to Korean nationalist activities.

Yong-ho Choe