[KS] Keijō nippō 京城日報 access?

Richard Miller rcmiller at wisc.edu
Wed Jan 1 14:31:58 EST 2014

You could look on some of the Japanese library sites. Kobe University, for example, has at least portions of Keijo nippo:

http://www.lib.kobe-u.ac.jp/directory/sinbun/snlist/480l.html

The National Diet Library also has newspapers online:

http://kindai.ndl.go.jp

Don’t know if that helps or not….

Richard