January 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Jan 1 01:58:13 EST 2014
Ending: Fri Jan 31 21:59:30 EST 2014
- [KS] Fitness and/or Readiness of the North Korean Military
- [KS] Keijō nippō 京城日報 access?
- [KS] bunch of questions: marriage/divorce & IDs (colonial period)
- [KS] Korea Studies in Tokyo
- [KS] Announcing Newest Publication by Professors Sun Joo Kim (Harvard) and Jungwon Kim (Columbia)
- [KS] Journal of Korean Studies CFP 2015 "Korean Culture, New Media, Digital Humanities"
Tracy L. Stober
- [KS] Job Ad: Visiting Assistant Professor of Korean Studies
- [KS] Publication: The Journal of Northeast Asian History (Issue 10, Volume 2)
- [KS] Han-Il gwangyesa yeongu
- [KS] RAS Korea activities for January 2014
- [KS] Call for Papers: The Journal of Northeast Asian History, Volume 11, 2014
- [KS] Texts on doing social science research/ethnography in Korea
- [KS] Kim Koo Visiting Professorship at Harvard University, Application Deadline 1/15/2014
- [KS] Korea Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship at UPenn (2014-15)
Mi Jeong Jo
- [KS] National Gugak Center Summer Workshop
Hilary V. Finchum-Sung
- [KS] Fwd: [Frieberg_all] Louis Frieberg Post-doctoral Fellowships
- [KS] North Korea at British Library
- [KS] Call for Papers: RAS Transactions
- [KS] Kyujanggak 2014 fellowship announcement
- [KS] Call for papers: 7th Kyujanggak International Symposium on Korean Studies
- [KS] Koreanstudies Digest, Vol 127, Issue 15
- [KS] Special Issue of Cross Currents: "The Globalization of K-pop"
Center for Korean Studies
- [KS] Revised Romanization [system ]of Korean and U.S. university presses
Eugene Y. Park
- [KS] survey request - Liberal Arts publishing or not?
- [KS] Fwd: Upcoming Events at UC Berkeley Center for Korean Studies
Center for Korean Studies
- [KS] mimeographed papers, “Press Translations: Korea”, English translations from Korean newspapers in 1961
- [KS] Early accounts of Korea
- [KS] Announcing Professor Nicholas Harkness' First Research Monograph!
- [KS] Koreanstudies Digest, Vol 127, Issue 21
- [KS] Teaching on International Summer Schools in South Korea
- [KS] [AUTOREPLY] 지금은 부재중입니다.
icks at snu.ac.kr
- [KS] CFP Korean Religions Group AAR
- [KS] 7 Scary Things That Could Happen After A North Korean Collapse
- [KS] Koreanstudies Digest, Vol 127, Issue 28
- [KS] Petition; "Make U.S. high school curriculums more inclusive of Japanese War Crimes during WW II"
- [KS] Fwd: Do you know 'hangughag' is only the result for transliteration to apply in academic data processing?
- [KS] More on 'hangughag' for clarifying the -g & -k problem
Last message date:
Fri Jan 31 21:59:30 EST 2014
Archived on: Tue Jan 22 20:18:44 EST 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).