[KS] Reminder: Submission of proposals for AKSE 2015

Marion Eggert marion.eggert at rub.de
Mon Jun 16 08:01:02 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

since we have received a number of inquiries regarding the deadline for
the submission of proposals for the upcoming AKSE conference (July
10-13, 2015) in Bochum, we would like to spread the information again:
- The deadline for submissions is June 30.
- For submission, please visit the site of the conference management
system: https://www.conference-service.com/AKSE2015/welcome.cgi
- Instructions and all relevant information can be found at
http://www.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/akse2015/index.html.

In case of remaining questions, you are welcome to inquire to
<akse2015 at rub.de>.

With best regards
Marion Eggert

--