[KS] Alan C. Heyman

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Mon Mar 3 03:39:14 EST 2014

I am sorry that I was unable to send out news of Alan Heyman's death on the KS LIst. The 3-il-jang for someone who dies unexpectedly at home late in the evening leaves very little time. We only learned yesterday (Sunday) morning that he would be at Severance, and the cortege left there for the crematorium before 6am today (Monday).

It would be very useful to have a full list of his publications. I was surprised to find that he only published 3 articles in the RAS Transactions, and those very recently. Where did he usually publish? I believe that work is ongoing on publishing his (dictated) memoirs.

Brother Anthony
President, RAS Korea