[KS] Info about Father's service in Korean War

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein ed4linda at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 10:20:13 EST 2014

For service in US Army, check the National Archives:  Korean War Records
|   |
| Korean War RecordsInformation about holdings of and use of the Research Rooms of the United States National Archives and Records Administration |
|  |
| View on www.archives.gov | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 Dr. Edward D. Rockstein

ed4linda at yahoo.com

"All history was a palimpsest, scraped clean and re-inscribed exactly asoften as was necessary."
George Orwell; Nineteen Eighty-Four; 1949.