[KS] Info about Father's service in Korean War

Jiyul Kim jiyulkim at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 12:49:31 EST 2014

You can also contact the Korean War Veterans Association
(http://www.kwva.org/) to send out message to locate any veteran who may
have known your grandfather. It'll be useful to provide his unit, as
specific as possible (regiment, battalion, company), and dates of his
service in the Marines as well as in Korea. Also, the Purple Heart
Association could be of help (http://www.purpleheart.org/).

Jiyul Kim
Colonel, US Army (retired)