[KS] Ch'oe Cha's SamgyOng-bu poem and, separately, dolmen

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein ed4linda at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 11:48:29 EDT 2014

Well, Here's the first page of the work for what it's worth:
동문선 / 삼도부 이미지 (출처: 한국민족문화대백과)

동문선 / 삼도부 이미지 (출처: 한국민족문화대백과)
고려 중기에 최자가 지은 부. ≪동문선≫에서.
View on terms.naver.com Preview by Yahoo

For dolmens 고인돌 I would expect you'd find any early references in Chinese as   지석묘 jiseokmyo [ 支石墓 ].

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein

ed4linda at yahoo.com

"All history was a palimpsest, scraped clean and re-inscribed exactly asoften as was necessary."
George Orwell; Nineteen Eighty-Four; 1949.