[KS] Percival Lowell

Hyung Pai hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 16 00:02:50 EDT 2015

Thank you Dr. Diehl
For this excellent article information by Bickers and resource links. yes, I had seen this photo of Lowell before but not it such high resolution and so, it is indeed a photo worthy of asking for permission, I will contact Mr. Dowling whom I have had correspondence before.

Hyung Il Pai
Professor, East Asian Languages and Cultural Studies
HSSB Building, University of California, Santa Barbara
CA 93106. U.S.A.
Fax: 805-893-7671
Email: hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Dept Home-page profile: http://www.eastasian.ucsb.edu/home/faculty/hyung-il-pai/