[KS] Job Posting: another PhD Research Fellow position in Korean Studies (Frankfurt)
yonsona at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 10:22:10 EDT 2015
Dear list members,
I would like to bring your attention to the advertisement of a vacancy for another PhD research fellow in Frankfurt.
The Korean Studies Department at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany is seeking to fill
A PhD Research Fellow position (Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in) (E13 TV-G-U, 50% part-time),
fixed term for three years from 01.10.2015.
· Write a PhD thesis within the scope of modern Korea. The thesis should be submitted by the end of the contract period.
· Support in preparing and teaching classes (2 SWS/2h per week)
· Organizational support for the department
· Proof of completion of a degree in Korean Studies or related fields; or in a field of humanities or social science
· A good command of German and English. Proficiency in Korean desirable.
· Excellent communication (speaking and writing) and organizational skills
· Motivation letter
· Academic CV/list of publications
· Exposé for a PhD thesis
Completed applications are to be submitted via e-mail in English or German to Prof. Yonson Ahn (y.ahn at em.uni-frankfurt.de) by 25.08.2015.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview on 01.09.2015
Information on the institute: www.korea.uni-frankfurt.de
Yonson Ahn, PhD
Professor & director of Korean Studies, korea.uni-frankfurt.de
Deputy director, Interdisciplinary Centre of East Asian Studies (IZO), www.izo.uni-frankfurt.de
Goethe-University of Frankfurt
60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Email: Y.Ahn at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Tel.: +49 (0)69 798 23769 Fax: +49 (0)69 798 24969
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koreanstudies