[KS] Journal of Korean Studies/AAS Meeting

Tracy L. Stober tracys2 at myuw.net
Mon Jan 26 18:24:49 EST 2015

Good Afternoon Korea!

The Journal of Korean Studies editorial team members will be hosting a "Tips of the Trade" Question and Answer session at the Association of Asian Studies Meeting in Chicago this year!

Meeting Location: Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers (Conference Hotel), 301 East North Water Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611
Meeting/Event Date: Saturday, March 28, 2015
Event Type: Business Meeting
Meeting Room: Colorado
Time: 1:00pm - 2:30pm

We will be discussing tips for prospective authors with regards to submission, peer review, and editing. Not able to make the event? We will be answering questions sent via facebook, twitter, and through skype during the conference.

We are looking forward to meeting you and answering your questions!

All the best,

Tracy L. Stober
Managing Editor
The Journal of Korean Studies
Center for Korea Studies Publication Series
Box 353650
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3650
Connect with the JKS via SKYPE! ID: JournalKoreanStudies