[KS] another interesting document

Bill Streifer photografr7 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 13:06:33 EST 2015

Believe it or not, I've made another interesting find related to Korea.
In 1943, a 75-page book was published on war-time Korea. According to the book (or booklet), the text is based on a 1942 report by the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), a quasi-military branch of the U.S. Army. And while the author of the book asked to remain anonymous, I believe I know his name, and precisely when, why and from whom the information on Korea was obtained.
Since I'm in the process of publishing an entire book on the subject of Korea during and prior to WWII, I would not want to see this "OSS report" published until my book is published. However, if anyone finds this report of interest, and is able to re-publish it, I would consider entering into a contract for its publication at some future date. I can even obtain a pdf copy of the entire book, if need be.
If you are interested in pursuing this project, please let me know.
-- Bill Streifer