[KS] Engage Korea: Online Educational Course - DPRK Healthcare

commresearch commresearch at me.com
Tue Mar 24 16:28:35 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Engage Korea <http://www.engagekorea.org/> is proud to announce the launch of our Online Educational Courses on the DPRK. Our first online short course is entitled “DPRK Healthcare,” and it is being co-organized by the Korean American Medical Association Global Outreach Program <http://www.kamaus.org/global-outreach/>. It will run from June 14th through July 11th, and the application deadline is April 15th. For more information, please see the attached flyer or contact engagekorea at gmail.com <mailto:engagekorea at gmail.com>. To apply, please visit: http://goo.gl/KpYxOm <http://goo.gl/KpYxOm>.

Sincerely,

Sherri L. Ter Molen
Public Relations Manager
Engage Korea