[KS] backward apostrophes

William B. McCloy wbmccloy at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 5 20:30:56 EST 2015

The Library of Congress changed their practice to use “normal” apostrophes in both cases when they updated their romanization rules a few years ago.  I believe that records created before that time were updated in OCLC Worldcat but perhaps not in the Library of Congress’ own catalog.

Bill McCloy

Contract Korean Cataloger