[KS] Father in Korean War

John Eperjesi john.eperjesi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:33:35 EDT 2015

Hi Folks,

I posted this question a while back, but have more information now, perhaps
someone could point me in the right direction:

My father was injured in the Korean War in late August, early September
1952.  He was with the USMC, Korea "E" Company, 2nd Battalion, 1st Reg.,
1st Division.

Since I live in Seoul, I would like to find out where he was injured, or
details of the battle. He received 2 Purple Hearts, because he was hit
again while being carried off the battlefield.

Thanks in advance,
John