[KS] Father in Korean War

Jiyul Kim jiyulkim at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:37:01 EDT 2015

John, one final possible source is the National Archives online site. They
have a this search page for Army killed and wounded. I don't know if there
is a similar one for Marines but you should. This could provide all the
details you need.

http://aad.archives.gov/aad/fielded-search.jsp?dt=230&tf=F&cat=all&bc=,sl

Jiyul Kim