[KS] anyone knows? - first Korean student in Britain?

Jim Hoare jim at jhoare10.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 09:27:09 EDT 2015

One of those questions one should know but doesn't. The difference with the
Americans is that the British missionaries were a small group, not well off
and without a great deal of support at home. They did not establish the
schools and hospitals that their American counterparts did and which
provided the training and funding needed to go abroad to study. I wonder
what Chang studied at Edinburgh - Yun Po-sun, in the 1920s, read archeology
- did Chang?

Jim Hoare

  _____