[KS] AKSE newsletter no. 39 - submissions

Vladimir Tikhonov vladimir.tikhonov at ikos.uio.no
Mon Sep 21 10:27:29 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues in Europe,

The deadline for submitting your reports for the next issue of the AKSE
Newsletter has long passed, but we still lack reports from a number of
countries and universities. Therefore, I would highly appreciate if all
these who did not submit reports yet, do so before OCTOBER 2, 2015. The
submissions are to include following items (in the given order):

  1.  General Information
  2.  Academic Program
  3.  Seminars and Lectures
  4.  Other Activities
  5.  Scholars’ Reports
  6.  Publications

Please, use the attached file for your reference while compiling your
reports.

Best wishes,

Vladimir Tikhonov
(Oslo University)

--
Vladimir Tikhonov,
Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Languages,

http://www.geocities.com/volodyatikhonov/volodyatikhonov.html
Electronic classrooms: East Asian/Korean Society and Politics:
                        http://folk.uio.no/vladimit/eastasianstudies.htm
                        http://www.geocities.com/uioeastasia2002/main.html
                        East Asian/Korean Religion and Philosophy:

http://www.geocities.com/uioeastasia2003/classroom.html