[KS] Revised Romanization Detailed Guidelines?

Dennis Lee dennislee.edu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 05:30:38 EST 2016

Dear Frank,

Unfortunately, my observations on the state of Revised Romanization are
similar to yours. I tried contacting the National Institute of the Korean
Language as well but was told to check the website. Nobody seemed to really
know (or possibly care). I may be speaking to the wrong people there, but
it was a bit discouraging.

It looks like I will have to develop my own guide in the interim. I highly
doubt the Korean language police will be showing up at my classroom door
anytime soon.

Thank you all for your replies!

Best,
Dennis Lee