[KS] Transactions of the Royal Asiatic Society Korea Branch

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Fri Jul 1 01:35:46 EDT 2016

RAS Korea has recently published Volume 90 of its Transactions, dated 2015 (Volume 1 was dated 1900). Copies can be purchased from the RAS office royalasiatickorea at gmail.com and will be mailed free of charge to paid-up members in due course. Complete print runs of the whole series are also available and Korean Studies librarians are urged to check that their library has the complete series. We are not always very good at maintaining records of standing orders and librarians are also urged to write to our office to ensure that an invoice is sent. The entire series up to a few years ago is also freely available online through the RAS home page ( http://www.raskb.com/  link Transactions)

Brother Anthony
President, RAS Korea

Contents

Korean Christian Nationalists and Canadian Missionaries
Frederick J. Glover

North Korea and the Armistice Negotiations
Kathryn Weathersby

History as Fact and Social Process
Boudewijn Walraven

“Go-un” Choi Chi-won’s Pungryu
David A. Mason

Henri Zuber’s Day-by-Day Record of the 1866 Expedition
Brother Anthony

The Korean painter Pae Un-sŏng
Jaroslav Olsa Jr.

The Boats of the Han River