[KS] social science position at UCLA--revision

Duncan, John duncan at humnet.ucla.edu
Fri Jul 15 17:42:52 EDT 2016

The June 7 posting about a social science position at UCLA contained incorrect information about the application submission procedures.  UCLA has implemented a new on-line application process.  We are now in the midst of working through the new procedures and will issue a new posting soon.  In the meantime, please do not send your applications to the UCLA Center for Korean Studies.  Our apologies for the confusion.