[KS] Hiraishi Ujindo/Ujihito in An Junggeun trial

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Tue Jun 21 00:10:24 EDT 2016

Thanks to Dr. Alison for the analysis.

One mistake in my own last posting: I stated that Hiraishi was 80 years
old in 1924 ... not quite sure myself how I got there. He obviously was
59 or 60 then.

Here you he is in a group photo in 1911 with his colleagues from court:

http://m.7788lzp.com/21001/search_191_25307567.html
It's the man in the center (at the table):
http://m.7788lzp.com/pr/pic_search.asp?n=1&id=25307567&d=191

Best,
Frank