[KS] Standards of Professional Conduct

Adam Bohnet abohnet at uwo.ca
Mon Oct 3 10:33:24 EDT 2016

Dear all

If I my express my thoughts on this matter. I do not think that there was anything per se  wrong, or unprofessional, about raising these matters - either the various matters raised by Don Baker or the matters raised by Jiyul Kim, Balasz Szalontai, and others - on this list. So, I do not agree with many posters here.

However, I strongly agree that these discussions have gone on much  too long on the list, and that there is nothing more to be gained from continuing these discussions in this forum.

Sincerely,

Adam Bohnet