[KS] PBS series looking for Korean translator

Prisca Pointdujour p.pointdujour at ark-media.net
Mon Oct 24 19:17:25 EDT 2016

Hello,

My name is Prisca Pointdujour, and I'm an associate producer for the PBS
genealogy series *Finding Your Roots* with Dr. Henry Louis Gates, Jr. I am
currently researching a Korean family with the surname Park, and I was
given their family tree. As I don't speak Korean, I am seeking help to
decode the document. I'm working on deadline, so I would like to find
someone to translate this week.

The family tree is attached to this email. Can you please take a look and
let me know if you are available to translate it? We'd be happy to
compensate you for your time. Please let me know what would be amenable to
you.

Best regards,

Prisca Pointdujour
Associate Producer, *Finding Your Roots* for PBS
770-866-5793