[KS] PBS series looking for Korean translator

Young-Key Kim-Renaud kimrenau at gwu.edu
Mon Oct 24 22:18:53 EDT 2016

Dear Ms. Pointdujour,

Thanks for asking me. I hope you know this genealogy of a particular branch
of the Park Family of Miryang, written on June 1, 1984, is written entirely
in Chinese (except for one word explaining in Korean what a particular
Chinese character means and sounds, and the name of the hospital and the
city where the person was born on p. 26).

Unfortunately, I do not have the time or resources to translate the whole
thing for you, but I can recommend a couple of names, who could do it if
their schedule permits;

   - Eugene Y Park at U Penn <epa at sas.upenn.edu>
   - Mark Arlen Peterson at Brigham Young U <mark_peterson at byu.edu>

All best,

Young-Key Kim-Renaud, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus of Korean Language and Culture and International Affairs
Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures,
The George Washington University 乔治华盛顿大学
http://eall.columbian.gwu.edu/young-key-kim-renaud
1-703-527-0115, 1-202-994-7106