[KS] Georges Ferdinand Bigot ?

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Thu Feb 9 18:00:58 EST 2017

Another question -- specifically to Koreanists in France:
are you aware of any ARCHIVE or museum devoted to Georges Ferdinand
Bigot, who lived for a long time in Japan and who created such
wonderful caricatures as the one below during the Sino-Japanese War? I
ma trying to get an oversight of his entire work related to East Asia.