[KS] Foreign libraries partnering with the National Library of Korea?

Jong-Sung You youjs at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 01:42:45 EDT 2018

I know there are several university libraries outside of Korea, including UCSD and ANU.

If you are interested, you may contact the National Assembly Library directly.

Best,

Jong-sung

유 종 성 (Jong-sung You)| 가천대학교 사회정책대학원 행정학과 교수 (Professor, Department of Public Administration, Graduate School of Social Policy, Gachon University)| E-mail: youjs0721 at gachon.ac.kr | Phone: +82 (0)31 724 4456
Google scholar profile: http://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=6a5jKEcAAAAJ&hl=en
동아시아 부패의 기원: 문제는 불평등이다. 한국 타이완 필리핀 비교연구, 동아시아, 2016 (
Democracy, Inequality and Corruption: Korea, Taiwan and the Philippines Compared. Cambridge University Press<https://www.amazon.com/Democracy-Inequality-Corruption-Philippines-Compared/dp/1107435323/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530612371&sr=8-1&keywords=Democracy%2C+inequality+and+corruption>, 2015
)