[KS] Book Release Announcement

Jinsoo An anjinsoo at berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 15 15:47:25 EDT 2018

Dear KS List Members,

I am pleased to let you know that my new book *Parameters of Disavowal:
Colonial Representation in South Korean Cinema* is now available. Published
by the University of California Press, it covers the way in which the
colonial past was depicted in popular South Korean films (e.g., manchurian
action film, kisaeng film, biopics, and horror films) from the
post-liberation period to 1990s.

To learn more about the book, please visit the link below.

https://www.luminosoa.org/site/books/10.1525/luminos.51/

Please let me know if you’d like more information or have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jinsoo An

Jinsoo An
Associate Professor, Korean Studies

University of California, Berkeley
Dept. of East Asian Languages and Cultures
3413 Dwinelle Hall, MC 2230
Berkeley, CA 94720-2230