[KS] AKSE conference panel on agency behind alternative historical narratives?

Andrew Logie zatouichi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 04:27:48 EDT 2018

Dear all,

Together with Luis Botella (Malaga University) and Codruta Sintionean (Babeș-Bolyai University), we are brainstorming a potential AKSE panel proposal seeking to examine narratives of alternative history / archaeology / cultural history.

Our main themes are the agency in creating these narratives, agent networks and transnational influences. Currently our focus is on modern narratives pertaining to prehistory and early history, but this need not be a strict limitation.

If anyone is interested in potentially joining this panel proposal, feel free to contact us - relatively soon!

Please contact me at: andrew.logie at helsinki.fi and I will forward your message.

Many thanks!
Andrew Logie (University of Helsinki)