[KS] Information on new Korean Studies programmes at the University of Edinburgh

STEPHENS Holly holly.stephens at ed.ac.uk
Mon Apr 1 09:23:45 EDT 2019

Dear all,

Please circulate this information to any colleagues or students who might be interested in the new Korean Studies programmes at the University of Edinburgh.

We are delighted to announce that applications are now open for:
• our one-year, taught MSc programme in Korean Studies
• our one-year MSc by Research programme in Korean Studies
• our PhD programme in Korean Studies (full-time and part-time options available).

You can find out about these programmes, about what's on in Korean Studies, and our staff expertise, on our website:

https://www.ed.ac.uk/literatures-languages-cultures/asian-studies/korean-studies
<https://www.ed.ac.uk/literatures-languages-cultures/asian-studies/korean-studies?fbclid=IwAR3LScpVLaXXaITqc1UGB1zmfCruPQBFRIvt9DXn-lKLn5iuNqd_hNiGguo>

[https://www.ed.ac.uk/files/styles/panel_breakpoints_theme_uoe_mobile_1x/public/thumbnails/image/korean_studies_img_5431_benjamin_petit_900_x_400.jpg?itok=jlcePC1v]<https://www.ed.ac.uk/literatures-languages-cultures/asian-studies/korean-studies?fbclid=IwAR3LScpVLaXXaITqc1UGB1zmfCruPQBFRIvt9DXn-lKLn5iuNqd_hNiGguo>

Korean Studies<https://www.ed.ac.uk/literatures-languages-cultures/asian-studies/korean-studies?fbclid=IwAR3LScpVLaXXaITqc1UGB1zmfCruPQBFRIvt9DXn-lKLn5iuNqd_hNiGguo>
Explore one of the most dynamic countries in East Asia and gain a unique vantage point on crucial topics of relevance across the Northeast Asian region and the globe.
www.ed.ac.uk

Please note that this page links through to Degree Finder, where you can find out more and apply for each of our Korean Studies programmes. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Youngmi Kim or Holly Stephens.

Thank you!

Best,

Holly Stephens

Lecturer in Japanese and Korean Studies

Department of Asian Studies, University of Edinburgh