[KS] CFP : North Korean Studies

levi nicolas nicolas_levi at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 13 06:58:52 EDT 2019

Dear colleague, can you make online the following CFP? Thanks you in advance,
Best,
Nicolas Levi
Dear colleagues,
Please find here a call for paper for the research journal Acta Asiatica Varsoviensia (News). The issue will be fully focused on North Korean studies We will highly appreciate your participation.

|  |
News

Website of Acta Asiatica Varsoviensia, journal of the Institute of Mediterranean and Oriental Cultures of the Po...

Feel free to dispatch this CFP to the ones you think they could be interested in a potential publication.Thanks in advance for your kind collaboration.
Best regards,Nicolas LeviEditor-in-chief of Acta Asiatica Varsoviensia
Institute of Mediterranean and Oriental Cultures of the Polish Academy of Sciences
----

Call for paper

General Issues

Acta Asiatica Varsoviensia (AAV), an academic journal published by the Institute of Mediterranean and Oriental Cultures of the Polish Academy of Sciences and by the Cultivate Fundation. AAV is an annual research journal, publishing scientific texts in the fields of humanities and social sciences, particularly in the disciplines of cultural studies, philosophy, political science, sociology, and religious studies in the framework of Asian Studies.

AAV editorial board is delighted to invite you to submit your contributions for the 2019 issue.

The issue nr 32 will be devoted to North Korean studies.

Reseachers have the opportunity to submit academic articles which should pertain to issues related to North Korea and be rooted in the social sciences or humanities.

Therefore, we invite proposals for articles, especially on the following themes:

   - Cultural issues,
   - Historical issues,
   - History of North Korean studies,
   - Linguistical issue.

Although we accept submissions all year round, we would like to advise prospective authors to take note of the following deadline: 30 June 2019.

Manuscript Formatting

Potential authors are requested to review the redaction guidelines available at:

http://aav.iksiopan.pl/index.php/en/for-authors

Full papers can be up to 5,000-6,000 words, including footnotes. We invite scholarly contributions written in English. Authors, particularly those whose first language is not English, may wish to have their English-language manuscripts checked by a native speaker before submission.

Contact

For more information about our annual call for papers, contact AVV editor-in-chief, Nicolas Levi (nlevi at iksio.pan.pl)  or send an e-mail at: acta.asiatica at iksio.pan.pl