[KS] Fw: Gwangju Uprising, particularly records of accounts from Americans

Joy Kim joykim at usc.edu
Tue Mar 26 15:10:52 EDT 2019

Dear Korean Studies list administrator,

Is there a way to search the Archives of past postings?   I recall reading discussions on the Kwangju Uprising in this list  and want to point our student to the postings, but I could not figure out how to search by keywords.  Please help.

Joy Kim
Curator, Korean Heritage Library
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA90089-1825