[KS] Record of the Event in 1613?

Barbara Wall nabibabi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 09:39:40 EDT 2019

Dear Su-kyoung,

you can find the Diary of the Kyuch'uk Year in Michael Pettid's *Premodern
Korean Literary Prose* 2018 (Columbia).

Best,
Barbara

*Barbara Wall *
Assistant Professor Korean Studies

Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies
University of Copenhagen

Karen Blixens Plads 8

DK-2300 Copenhagen S

DENMARK

Phone: +45 93 56 56 16 <+45%2035%2032%2089%2006>

Mail: barbara.wall at hum.ku.dk

www.tors.ku.dk